Year 7 students study the following sujects:
CHANGE OF SUBJECTS
All change of subject requests must go to the Deputy Principal, Learning and Teaching for approval. All requests are to be made via a Subject Change Request Form and must have parent signature. These forms can be obtained from the Deputy Principals' Assistant, Mrs Saltmarsh.
You can download as PDF and print the whole flipbook or just a page if you like:
- Click on the print icon on the bottom of the flipbook
- Select the pages you want to print/ download as PDF
- If you want to just download as a PDF: click save as PDF
- If you want to print: select the printer you want to print from
Here you will find the current Year 7 booklist and information. This is subject to change each year. For any queries please contact the Caritas office on (03) 6424 7622 or email@example.com.
To download the 2016 booklist & stationery order form, please click here.
2016 textbook & Stationery List
All Year 7 students are required to have an iPad with a cover. A 16G iPad 2 is sufficient. These can be purchased from any source.
E-Books will be installed on students iPads at the beginning of Term 1 2016, the cost of the E-Book is under the compulsory items to be ordered on the stationery list (next page).
Textbook and stationery requirements are attached. You may wish to purchase these from Birchalls or alternatively these may be purchased wherever stationery is sold.
Please return your completed booklist to the College by: Wednesday 9 December 2015
Please note: Textbooks may not be available for the start of the College year if textbook & stationery lists are received after the 9 December 2015.
Are to be posted to: Birchalls - PO Box 170, Launceston Tas 7250
- Received before 20 January 2016 will be sent to the College on book sales day for collection. A special order will be processed for any items that are out of stock and parents will be expected to pay for these items on book sales day, with the missing items sent to the College for collection.
- Received after 20 January 2016 can be collected at the College once they have been packed and distributed.
Returns or Exchange
If you have any question please have no hesitation in contacting Birchalls on 1800 806 867.
Packs can be collected on: Wednesday 27 January 2016 between 9.30am - 5.00pm from the Genesis Centre or mailed to your home address free of charge.